Our Client, a foreign manufacturing company with production facilities in Western Ukraine, is looking for Supply Chain Manager position.
- participating in the review of vendor and customer contracts by outlining requirements and considerations;
- reviewing materials related data analyses;
- participating with other senior managers in establishing corporate strategic plans and objectives;
- directing activities of supply chain managers and staff and being responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area;
- interacting regularly with executives, customers and vendors;
- driving supply chain management strategies to deliver customer requirements and maintain financial competitiveness;
- providing supplier management as related to product development and integration.
- University Degree;
- 2+ years experience as Supply Chain Manager within production company;
- ability to interface and communicate with different levels of organization, and with external vendors;
- well organized and disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively;
- strong working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- high command of written and verbal English, Ukrainian.
The Company offers:
- one of the most modern factories in the region;
- being part of a newly developed operation;
- extended training abroad with customized mentoring;
- extensive development opportunities;
- relocation support and competitive compensation package.