Our Client, a well-known multinational company (Fortune 500), specialized on innovative electronics production is announcing opening for Quality Engineer position.
- ensuring supplier selecting, developing, approving and rejecting according to vendor guidelines and requirements;
- using statistical techniques and professional independent judgment to analyze data for process improvement;
- developing and leading executing process validations and tests;
- developing and implementing procedures for new and improved supplier processes;
- participating in Material Review Board decisions on supplier provided parts and services;
- performing supplier Quality System audits.
- University or College Technical Degree;
- 2 years relevant work experience;
- interfacing and communicating with different levels of organization, and with external vendors;
- well organized and disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively;
- strong working knowledge of MS Office;
- strong knowledge of English (Intermediate).
The Company offers:
- challenging job in multinational environment;
- professional and career development opportunities;
- competitive salary and an attractive compensation package.