Our Client, a foreign manufacturing company with production facilities in Western Ukraine, is looking for Tax, Payroll and SOX Manager position.
- managing tax and payroll activities related to two Ukrainian sites with main focus on local Ukrainian and international requirements;
- preparing regular corporate tax and VAT filings;
- alalyzing tax forecasts for both Ukrainian and US GAAP;
- working with Transfer Pricing reports and assuring compliance of Transfer Pricing methodology with local Ukrainian and international Tax requirements;
- providing overal SOX compliance activities at site;
- participating in Month-End-Closing process, overviewing and coordinating preparation of statutory reports (audits);
- ensuring accounting processes are in line with SOX (SOD) compliance standards as well as with local and Company's requirements, providing Due Diligence from legal and tax perspective for tender candidates/companies;
- maintaining good working relationship with auditors, financial authorities;
- preparing VAT and Corporate Income Tax part of balance sheet reconciliations;
- reviewing and suggesting changes in contracts to be compliant with local Ukrainian and international Tax requirements.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with multinational companies;
- general understanding and in depth practical knowledge of taxation and accounting life-cycle;
- solid and practical knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and financial reporting requirements;
- familiar with SOX and SOD standards;
- good command of written and spoken English;
- ability to handle several projects simultaneously with short deadlines and under pressure;
- drive to train and coach colleagues and management re tax and Sox/compliance topics;
- proper balance of team player attitude and strong Leadership;
- strong communication skills.
The Company offers:
- one of the most modern factories in the region;
- extended training abroad with customized mentoring;
- extensive development opportunities;
- relocation support and competitive compensation package.